If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Italian Pot Roast

Allow me to begin this post by stressing that I CAN NOT cook. Any recipe mentioned on this blog will have come from another source, and I will always give credit when I know where it came from. Despite my culinary deficiencies, I love to cook and especially enjoy sharing a really good recipe. And you know, if I can recreate the recipe; then it must be easy!

My little man really enjoyed helping me create last evening's family meal, it was super simple and most yummy...




This was the perfect end to a cold, snowy day. Using the slow cooker method, my house smelled amazing all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment